MISSION AND CULTURE
OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
Providing our customers with the best quality, delivery, and overall value possible.
- We are committed to meet, and exceed, customer expectations at all times.
- We strive to be a role model company within our industry.
- We focus on continuous improvements throughout the manufacturing process which in turn helps our customers, suppliers and employees.
- We believe success will be achieved by the personal growth of our employees.
- We operate as a team and make decisions together to improve safety, quality, and efficiency.
- We will strive to conserve, reuse, and recycle all materials with the objective of having zero impact on the environment.
- We will continue to invest in our employee’s growth and the latest technology to secure a future with our customers.
Central Industrial Manufacturing, Inc. is a certified woman owned machine shop, specializing in custom prototype and low to mid-volume production runs. Our speed, efficiency, and versatility have given us the reputation as a quick turn-around company. With lead times being in as little as one day, our shop is technology-driven and LEAN manufacturing focused.
As a custom tooling manufacturer, we pride ourselves in our technical versatility and ability to exceed our customers’ expectations. We understand the fundamental requirements of superior performance and our team takes extreme pride in building quality products which with incredible efficiency provide a competitive edge for our customers. We want to be your supplier of choice!!
Central Industrial Manufacturing, Inc. is a certified women’s business enterprise through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today, and we can add diversity to your supply chain.
- CAGE Code (Commercial and Government Entity): 1WLL4
- ISO9001:2015 Certification
- AS9100 Rev D Certification
- Women Owned Business Certified by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council: Certificate No: 2005124972
Central Industrial Manufacturing, Inc. was founded in 1965, in Saginaw, Michigan, with just two employees. In 1980, the Company relocated to the quaint town of Harbor Springs, Michigan where the Company continues its growth. After 50 years of service, and outstanding reputation for quality and a balanced customer base, ownership changed hands in 2014.
Central Industrial Manufacturing’s main focus is to not only supply the highest quality products at competitive prices, and on-time delivery, but to do so by exceeding customer expectations.Contact Us